Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Untitled (Momusu Fanfic: Chapter Seven)

Aika studied over the dresses that Koharu wanted her to try on. "Are you sure about this?" Aika held up a silver, shiny dress.

"It will match those earrings of yours." Koharu replied. 'I wonder if she will like the dress when I try it on.' Aika went to one of the fitting rooms and put on the dress.

Three minutes later, she walked out of the fitting room and she noticed a shocked reaction from Koharu.

"You look....you look...I think I'm going to have a nosebleed! You look so...gorgeous!"

"It was you Koharu! Thanks so much!" Aika hugged Koharu again.

"You're welcome." Koharu said warmly.

"I'm going to go change, okay?" Aika smiled. She closed the fitting room door behind her. 'I'm going to go change, okay? What was I thinking?' Aika shook her head. 'I've had a crush on this girl for a month, can she possibly feel the same way?' Aika changed and gave the dress to Koharu.

"Okay, wait for me at the front of the store." Koharu winked, taking out cash and paying the cashier. 'That girl has so much money.' Aika thought as she waited in front.

It didn't take long waiting for Koharu. Actually, she only came in two minutes.

"Here you go," Koharu gave Aika her bags. "Let's sit for a moment."

"Okay." Aika replied, finding a bench.

"All right! A bench!" Koharu's quick shout nearly scared Aika to death.

"Are you okay?" Aika giggled.

"I'm fine, just hyper. Now sit." Koharu replied, her voice shaking. Aika obeyed her command.

"Aika, can I tell you something?"

"Yes," Aika replied, looking at Koharu with concern. "What is it?"

"I....like you." Koharu said in a whisper.

"What?" Aika heard Koharu, but she wanted to hear her answer again.

"I like you." Koharu said a little louder.

"What?"

"I LIKE YOU MITSUI AIKA!" Koharu shouted, a little too loudly. Everyone was looking at her.

Even Eri, Sayumi, and Reina looked at Koharu. They winked at Aika. Aika returned it and gave them a thumbs-up."Quit looking at us and move on with your lives!" Aika didn't shout, but she was close to. They returned to what they were doing.

"....So, what do you think? How do you feel?"

"Koharu....I like you too." Aika took Koharu's hand.

"Let's get out of here," Koharu got off the bench. "I'll take you home."

"You're going to walk me home?" Aika asked, grinning.

"Yes my lady." Koharu kissed Aika's hand. 'Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god, calm down Aika.' Aika nearly panicked in her thoughts.

"Okay. It's not very far from here." And the pair walked to Aika's house.

No comments: