Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Miss You (Chapter Six...really shocking chapter)

Risa hung up the phone. She looked back at Maki. “Where were we?” she asked, turning around. “Right here.” Maki kissed Risa.

Eri was waiting for Reina, who seemed to be running other errands. She cleaned the house, and decorated it. There was a knock at the door. Eri opened it. “Sayumi?” she asked. Sayumi was one of her closest friends. Sayumi was silent. “Is there something wrong?” Eri asked. “It’s not wrong for me, but it is wrong for you.” Sayumi replied. “What do you-“ Sayumi kissed her. And Sayumi was right, it was wrong for Eri, because she didn’t break away.


Yossie was rushing. She needed to go to the airport to meet up with Makoto. “It’s 8:00.” she mumbled. “I’m supposed to be there by 8:30.” “Yossie, where are you going?” asked Rika, who wrapped her arms around Yossie, making her nearly fall. “To the airport,” Yossie replied. “I’ve got to see Makoto.” “WHAT??!?!?!” Rika yelled, letting go of Yossie. ‘Oh snap, I’ve never seen her this mad before.’ Yossie thought. ‘How could she see that witch?’ Rika thought. Yossie slowly got up. “I…I’ll be leaving.” Yossie grabbed her jacket, and she left. “Makoto is back,” Rika said under her breath. “I need to keep her away from my Yossie!”

Flashback: 2 years ago

"Look at that baka," Rika mumbled, glaring at Makoto. "She thinks that she can take my Yossie and put her under her spell..." "Haha," Yossie laughed, holding her sides. "Makoto's jokes aren't even that funny." Rika rolled her eyes. "Thanks for the ring Yossie," Makoto said, kissing Yossie on the cheek. "I can't live without it." 'Ring? What ring?' Rika thought, her eyes narrowing. "Ah, you're welcome Mako-chan." Yossie replied, kissing her back. 'This disgusts me,' Rika thought. 'I have to do something about this.'

No comments: