Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Miss You (Chapter Seven)

Risa reached for the doorknob as she stood in front of the apartment door. ‘I’m just going to open the door.’ she thought, opening it. There was Ai, sitting on the couch watching anime. “Ai, I’m home.” Risa put on a smile. Ai looked up. “At least I know you’re safe!” Ai hugged Risa, nearly knocking her over. Risa laughed. ‘I feel so upset. She’s so happy.’ Risa thought as her laugh died down. “Is there something wrong Risa?” Ai stopped hugging Risa, looking at her with concern. “No.” Risa lied, shaking her head. ‘I’m just going to hide it. I’m not telling Ai.’

Reina hummed a tune as she unlocked the door, excited to see Eri. She opened the door to see Sayumi kissing Eri. Reina dropped everything, making Sayumi turn around and look at her with disgust. “What are you doing here Sayu?” Reina asked, staring at her with cold eyes. “What do you think I’m doing?” Sayumi replied back coldly, walking up to Reina. “Listen,” Reina’s face was close to Sayumi’s, anger in her eyes. “Don’t come see Eri ever, ever, again. She’s my girlfriend, and you need to back off.” “Whatever.” Sayumi replied, leaving Eri and Reina alone.

Yossie got to the airport at 8:20, ten minutes before Makoto was arriving from America. Things ran through her mind as she waited at the entrance. She was shaking badly and she kept looking down. Finally, she looked up, and she saw Makoto running towards her. “Mako-chan!” Yossie blurted, her cheeks turning red. ‘Why did I say it like that?’ she thought. “Hey Yossie!” Makoto said, panting. “…Hey, are you okay?” Yossie asked. “Oh I’m fine.” Makoto replied. “How are you?” Yossie asked, picking up Makoto’s bags. “I’m good, thank you,” Makoto looked up at Yossie. “So, have you been with anyone lately?” “Rika.” Yossie nodded. “Are you happy you’re with her?” Makoto asked, her voice rising with concern. Yossie thought for a moment. “Hm..not really. She makes me happy, but you make me excited.” “Really?” “Yeah.” Yossie looked at Makoto. “I couldn’t stop thinking about you while I was in America Yossie.” Makoto’s head was down. She was trying not to blush. “I couldn’t stop thinking about you either.” Yossie giggled. “Let’s hurry up though, I want to see your house, your car, everything!” Makoto grabbed Yossie’s hand. “Uh…okay.” Yossie replied as she and Makoto were heading towards the exit.

No comments: