Monday, April 6, 2009

Oyasumi #1

Ogawa Makoto was tired from the concert she had to attend. She was sweating, and the bright, energetic, Mako-chan changed to tired and sleepy Mako-chan.

She got her clothes from her bedroom and she took a long, warm shower. She put on her comfortable clothes and came out of the bathroom. She took her stinky clothes and put them in the washing machine. She was about to walk back to her room when she heard somebody's voice.

"You look tired Mako-chan." A tall figure stood in the hallway, a smile creeping up on her face. "I am," Makoto replied, hugging the figure. "Thanks for inviting me." "You're welcome." The tall woman replied, stroking Makoto's hair. Makoto giggled and the two walked in the woman's room.

Makoto has had a crush on this girl ever since she joined Morning Musume. Especially during the "Mr. Moonlight" video shoot. Makoto blushed as the two were under the sheets and the blankets. "I know you're blushing." the taller woman's arms were around Makoto's waist. Makoto could feel her cheeks go hot. "I am." Makoto said, closing her eyes. She turned to face the woman, who was smiling. "I can't believe I'm saying this..." the woman's lips were close to Makoto's lips. "Tell me." Makoto was curious. "I love you," the woman whispered. "I love you Mako-chan."

Makoto could feel the woman's lips against her own. They were actually, soft. Before she could go to sleep, Makoto finally whispered, "I love you too Yossie."

No comments: