Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Miss You (Chapter Ten Part Three)

Risa walked into the café and saw Maki, who was looking through her cellphone. “Maki.” Risa spoke up as she walked over to their table. “Hey.” Maki couldn’t take her eyes off the phone. “I can’t see you anymore.” Risa sat down in a chair. “I know,” Maki put down her cellphone. “You don’t want to hurt Ai’s feelings.” Risa was shocked. ‘That came out of nowhere.’ Risa thought. “That’s exactly what I was going to say.” “Well, I agree with you.” Maki looked at her straight in the eyes. ‘Oh no, not that look.’ Risa thought.

Eri was playing video games when she heard something strange. She turned around and saw Reina, who was standing still. It sounded like the moving of empty boxes being shoved somewhere. “Do you hear something Reina?” Eri asked. Reina nodded. “We should go and see what’s going on.” “Alright.” Eri turned off the video game system, and the two went next door.


“Aika,” JunJun moved the empty boxes. “Why did you try to…kiss me?” Aika didn’t reply. “Aika?” JunJun looked up. “It’s…because…” Aika tried to find the words as she puffed her cheeks. “Because of what?” JunJun asked, walking over to Aika. “I lo-“ There was a knock on the door. ‘Oh thank goodness.’ Aika thought, sighing. JunJun went to the door and opened it.

“So, how was your stay in America?” Yossie asked Makoto, blushing like crazy. “It was awesome,” Makoto put a shirt on a hanger and hung it up in the closet. “But it was kind of sad without you there.” Makoto hugged Yossie from behind. “Ah….” Yossie froze. “I really missed you.” Makoto continued. “I missed you too Mako-chan.” Yossie smiled. “I love you Yossie.” Makoto was now beside Yossie. “I love you too Mako-chan…” And then their lips touched.

No comments: