Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Miss You (Chapter Fifteen)

“Thanks Eri and Reina.” Ai and Risa said, getting their things. “You don’t have to thank us.” Reina replied. There was a long silence, and the four girls started laughing. “It’s been a long time since we’ve had this much fun.” Eri said in between giggles. “It’s been forever.” Risa muttered under her breath. “I guess we have to go.” Ai opened the door. “We’ll see you again!” Risa waved goodbye and closed the door. “Bye!” Reina and Eri said at the same time. “She needs to give us our money.” Reina mumbled under her breath before the two headed off to their bedrooms.

“Oh! Koharu, I remember you now!” Aika was hyper to see her friend. “How are things with JunJun?” Koharu asked, looking over at the taller girl, buying the banana plushie. “Ah, things are going well,” Aika looked back, her cheeks turning a reddish color. “I finally told her my feelings. Are you with anybody right now Koharu?” Aika seemed curious. “Well, um..currently…” “Hey Koharu!” JunJun waved, walking over to where the two were talking. “I haven’t seen you in forever!” “Hey JunJun,” Koharu squeaked a little. “I’m going to call you the ‘Banana Monster’ from now on.” The three girls started laughing. “So, are you with anybody Koharu.” “Currently, no one.” Koharu shook her head, her pigtails hitting both Aika & JunJun’s faces. “Ow!” the two shouted, glaring at Koharu. “Oh, I’m sorry,” Koharu was a little embarrased, but she thought it was funny. “Did you guys move into a new house yet?” “Yes,” JunJun replied. “With annoying neighbors.” “They’re not that bad Jun.” Aika held JunJun’s hand. “I guess they’re not.” The taller girl replied, kissing Aika on the cheek. “Awwww.” Koharu clapped her hands, smiling. “You want to come over?” JunJun offered. “Sure.” Koharu shrugged her shoulders. “Let’s go.” Aika said, and the girls went over to the apartment.

Sayumi didn’t know that it was going to be so cold outside. She should have worn something else besides a hoodie with a bunny T-shirt under it. But the jeans and bunny sneakers helped though. She would wear anything with a bunny on it. “Usa-chan peace…” she murmured. She tripped and fell over a rock. She was trying to get up quickly so nobody would see her, but it was too late. “Are you okay?” A girl with a panda shirt asked, holding out her hand. Sayumi took the girl’s hand and got up. “Thank you.” she bowed, not looking at the girl in the face. “You’re welcome.” the girl replied. “What’s your name?” “Sayumi, but you can call me Sayu.” Sayumi replied to the panda girl’s question. “My name is LinLin.” the girl shook Sayumi’s hand. ‘She has a pretty smile.’ Sayumi thought as the two shook hands. “Nice to meet you.” the two girls said at the same time. “What are you doing right now?” Sayumi was curious, very curious. “Well, I’m buying me some new T-shirts with pandas on them.” LinLin replied. “I was about to go find me some bunny T-shirts.” Sayumi blushed. “Let’s go then! I know the perfect place!” LinLin grabbed Sayumi’s hand, and Sayumi nearly had a nosebleed.

Yossie walked to the grand opening of the sushi shop, seeing her friend Ayaka waiting for her. “Am I in the right place?” Yossie asked Ayaka before sitting down. Ayaka nodded, looking around. “It’s awesome, isn’t it?” Yossie was speechless. “May I help you?” the waiter asked, quickly taking out a notebook and pen. “I’ll have some nigirizushi.” Yossie replied. “I’ll have the same thing.” Ayaka said, not even looking down at the menu. “Ayaka, you’re trying wasabi?!?!” Yossie was pretty shocked, since Ayaka was nervous because wasabi was spicy. “Yes.” Ayaka replied, nodding her head. “It’s spicy though.” Yossie warned as the girls waited for their food. “Oh well.” Ayaka rolled her eyes.

“She must be over there.” Makoto pointed to an abandoned sushi shop. “No, how can she be over there?” Rika asked. “You’re right.” Makoto sighed. “Oh, a grand opening sign!” Makoto ran to the building. “Oh no you don’t!” Rika ran right after her. The two stopped and looked to see if cars were coming their way. There were none, so they ran across the street. They finally stopped at the building, and….“DARN IT!” Makoto and Rika yelled at the same time. It was a store. “You know what, I’m going to get my twenty bucks.” Rika whispered, but loudly enough so Makoto could hear. “Not if I get it first.” Makoto replied, not caring. “As long as we can find Yossie.” The girls said at the same time.

No comments: