Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Miss You (Chapter Ten Part Two)

“Why are you worried about that snowglobe anyway?” JunJun asked as she looked for the box. Aika climbed inside, closing the trunk door behind her. “It was the first gift you gave to me.” Aika replied. JunJun turned around, seeing an embarrased Aika. “You know, you don’t need that snowglobe.” JunJun said, holding Aika’s hand. Aika’s cheeks went from pink to red. She looked up at her. JunJun laughed. “You look cute when you blush.” “So do you.” Aika replied, inching closer to JunJun. Their lips were just about to touch until Aika hit her head. “Stupid ceiling!” she shouted. “It’s okay Aika-chan. Let’s go inside.” JunJun opened the trunk door, carried Aika out, and they went to their apartment.


“Yossie, I can’t make lunch today.” Rika put on her jacket. “Why?” Yossie asked, her eyes now on Rika. “Because I have a press conference to go to.” “Oh, okay.” Yossie nodded. “Oh, Yossie?” “Hmm?” “Please don’t do anything bad with Makoto.” And with that she left. ‘Thank god she left.’ Makoto thought. “I can help you with lunch.” Makoto peeked, her voice cheery. Yossie turned around. “I’m good.” Yossie watched more TV. “Are you sure?”Makoto sat next to Yossie, her head on her shoulder. Yossie tried not to blush. “I’m sure.” she replied. “Okay.” Makoto went to the guest room to unpack her things. “Hey Makoto?” “Yes.” Makoto turned around. “Can I help you with your bags?” “Sure!” Makoto said, happy.

No comments: