Monday, April 6, 2009

Oyasumi #6

"I'm here Erika." Maimi lurked around Erika's street to see if she found the right house.

"I can see you Maimi." Erika giggled, looking out of her window.

Maimi hung up her phone and ran over to her house. Erika opened the door, kissing Maimi as she walked inside.

"I missed you." Erika hugged Maimi after their long kiss.

"But I was only gone for nine hours." Maimi smoothed her skirt.

"Oh, yeah...but I still love you." Erika blushed. "Anyway, let's sit down."

"Okay." Maimi's cheeks were crimson as the girls were sitting down.

"You know how long I've had a crush on you?" Erika asked, taking Maimi's hair out of her face.

"How long?" Maimi asked, her one eyebrow up.

"Ever since last year, when we first started meeting each other for tutoring sessions, I thought you were beautiful." Erika explained.

"I thought the same thing about you." Maimi replied, taking Erika's hands. "Erika, can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Promise me we'll be together forever?"

"I promise." Erika said, kissing Maimi on the cheek.

"Uh oh." Maimi's watch beeped, signaling that she goes home immediately.

"Go. I know your mom's worried." Erika opened the door. "Bye Maimi, love you."

"Love you too Erika, bye."

No comments: