Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Miss You (Chapter Twelve)

“Darn,” Ai mumbled as a sausage fell on the floor. She picked it up and threw in the trash can. Risa walked in and kissed Ai on the cheek. “What happened?” she asked. “I dropped a sausage.” Ai was cooking sausages with ham for breakfast. “It’s okay.” Risa hugged Ai. “I know, I just hate it when something falls.” Ai was still cooking. Risa kissed Ai again, and went back to her room. Ai giggled, blushing.

“Now, what were you trying to say again?” JunJun asked Aika, her arm now around her waist. “Never mind.” Aika looked down. “No, tell me.” JunJun lifted Aika’s chin up, which revealed that she was blushing. JunJun blushed. “JunJun, I…I…” “You what?” JunJun asked. ‘I hope that she’s saying what I think she’s saying.’ JunJun thought. “I..love you.” Aika looked down again. “Really?” JunJun asked with a weird squeakiness in her voice. Aika nodded, but she was a little surprised. “I’ve been wanting to say the same thing to you Aika.” Aika still didn’t move, until JunJun finally kissed her.


“Our little secret?” Yossie asked in a tiny voice. “Yes.” Makoto replied, kissing her. Yossie returned the kiss, until she heard Rika call, “I’m home!” ‘Darn it, she had to ruin something.’ Makoto thought. “Hey Rika-chan!” Yossie went to the living room. “Hey Rika!” Makoto waved. Rika ignored Makoto. “What did you guys do?” Rika asked Yossie. “I helped her unpack her things.” Yossie said, which was partly a lie. Makoto nodded in agreement, her arm around Yossie’s waist. Rika didn’t notice it. Yossie looked down, trying not to blush, at least not in front of Rika. Rika walked up to Makoto, who quickly put her arm down, and said, “I’m still watching you.” “Okay.” There was still a smile on Makoto’s face. Rika went to her room, while Makoto went back to the guest room. Yossie followed right after her.

No comments: