Thursday, April 9, 2009

Untitled (Momusu Fanfic: Chapter Twelve)

Class was fun today for Yossie. Some people talked to her, got to know her, and she even recieved love letters! ....Okay, that was weird, but Yossie was fine with it.

The bell rang, and two very weird girls introduced themselves.

"I'm Konno Asami." The girl with the long, red hair bowed.

"And I'm Ogawa Makoto." The girl with the short hair shook Yossie's hand.

"Nice to meet you." Yossie replied, bowing but she quickly yelped and grabbed her butt. She turned around to see a girl giggling. "You're Fujimoto aren't you?" Yossie glared.

"Yeah, I just felt like groping you. Bye!" Miki walked off with some girl.

Yossie's eyes went big at the word "grope". 'Man, that Risa girl wasn't kidding when she said that I was her next groping victim.' she thought.

"I'm sorry Yossie." Makoto and Konno patted Yossie's shoulders.

"Ah, it's okay," Yossie replied. "I can get over it."

"Hey Yossie," A short girl walked beside her. "I'm-"

"Ishikawa Rika, ne? Very nice to meet you." Yossie grabbed Rika's hand and kissed it. Rika blushed, while Makoto & Konno's mouths were open.

"OMG YOSSIE YOU'RE A GENTLEMAN!" Makoto shouted, her voice echoing in the hallway.

Silence.

"....I'll take care of her." Konno and Makoto went to their next class. Yossie was just about to say something when the tardy bell rang.

"What class do you have next?" Rika asked.

"Um..." Yossie unfolded the crumpled paper. "I have science."

"Great! I have that class too." Rika's eyes were sparkling.

"Alright, let's walk there." Yossie took Rika's hand and they went to their science class.

No comments: