Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Untitled (Momusu Fanfic: Chapter Six)

Kusumi Koharu needed more clothes. So she went shopping after the school day.

But first, she needed to start with cute accessories. She was trying to go for a classy look since she has to go to a dinner show with her parents.

'Why me?' she thought, picking up a pair of hoops.

"I'll see you later then." Koharu immediately dropped the pair of hoops that she had in her hands and turned around. 'Who...what?' Koharu looked around frantically.

"Oh, hey, Koharu right?" A girl with long black hair asked, holding out her hand. Koharu nodded in reply. She couldn't say anything. "I guess you don't know me," the girl rolled her eyes. "I'm Mitsui Aika."

"Mittsi, ne?" Koharu asked. 'What kind of dumb question is that?' Koharu tried not to melt.

"That's me," Aika grinned, showing her pearly whites. "Do you mind helping me find some earrings? You have good fashion sense."

"...Yes-I mean, no I don't mind." Koharu stammered.

"Are you sure?" Aika gave Koharu a confused look, her lips looking like a pout.

"I'm sure. I can help you." Koharu replied, grabbing Aika's wrist.

Aika giggled in return.

"What style are you trying to go for? Fun or classy?" Koharu asked in a series of questions.

"Fun," Aika replied after thinking about the question. "I need more earrings that go with my style."

"Hmmm..." Koharu's fingers trailed over the earrings. She found a pair of shiny star earrings.

"These! Try these!"

"Okay...." Aika gave Koharu another confused look and went to go try on the pair.'Dang it, I really messed up.' Koharu went into a "facepalm" moment.

"These look great Koharu!" Aika shouted, everyone staring at her and laughing."Oh..." She was embarrassed.

"What are you looking at? She likes the earrings. Quit staring!" Koharu shouted, and everyone went back to shopping for accessories. "I'm glad you like them though." Koharu smiled, putting an arm around Aika.

"I'm glad you're helping me." Aika looked up at Koharu. Koharu quickly turned away, blushing.

"Let's buy the earrings, and then we can shop for some clothes." Koharu took out ten dollars, grabbed the earrings, and waited in line.

"But Koharu," Aika stood next to Koharu. "I should be buying."

I'm buying it for you," Koharu smirked. "Wouldn't you want someone to do that for you?"

"Koharu?" Aika asked nervously.

"Yeah?" Koharu was looking into Aika's eyes.

"You're so nice, everyone at school says you're mean." Koharu wasn't really suprised at what people say about her at school.

"That's not true." Koharu shook her head.

"Don't listen to them."

"Thanks again." Aika hugged Koharu, whose face was red.

"Um..Aika?" Koharu struggled to breathe.

"Yes?" Aika replied.

"I need to...pay for the earrings."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Aika blushed. Koharu paid for the earrings and the two girls went to their next destination.

No comments: