Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Miss You (Chapter Ten Part One)

“Well, who is she? You just received a text message from her.” Ai asked, giving the phone to Risa. “She’s a friend.” Risa replied, looking at the text message. She quickly put her phone beside up. “What does it say?” “She has to meet me at the café.” Risa replied. ‘This is strange. We’ve never had a talk before.’ “Are you sure you’re not doing anything with her?” “Maybe.” Risa replied, closing the door behind her. ‘Does she even know that she’s going out in her pajamas?’ Ai thought, shaking her head. Risa burst through the door. “I’m going to wear something.” Risa went into the bedroom. Ai started laughing. “Okay, I’m leaving.” Risa left after five minutes of changing.

“I think we forgot one box JunJun,” Aika said, looking around. The girls finally unpacked their things ever since 8 in the morning. “What do you mean ‘we forgot one box’?” JunJun sat up, looking at Aika. Aika giggled. “It’s that snowglobe you gave me on my birthday.” JunJun nodded. “I can get it for you.” JunJun went to the door. “I’ll go with you.” Aika followed as she closed the door behind her. They walked silently to the car and JunJun opened the trunk. “Nothing’s in here!” she said as she climbed in. “Are you sure?” Aika asked, biting her lip. “Don’t worry Aika, we’re going to find it. Trust me.” JunJun looked back at Aika. “Okay.” Aika replied in a small voice. ‘Why am I having these weird feelings?’ she thought.

No comments: