Thursday, April 9, 2009

Untitled (Momusu Fanfic: Chapter Thirteen)

Konno was the only student taking notes and paying attention, while the others students were too busy writing notes or sleeping, even though it was only 3 something. However, Konno wanted to do the same thing, but she needed to work on her studies first.

She looked over at Makoto, who was knocked out. She didn't move at all. 'She looks peaceful while she's sleeping.' Konno thought, her face feeling hot.

"I know you're looking at me." Makoto whispered, slowly opening her eyes.

"Wakey wakey Mako-chan." Konno smiled.

"You know," Makoto grabbed Konno's hand. "I really like it when you smile. It makes me happy."

"Should we really be talking about this?" Konno whispered, realizing that they were in class.

"The bell's about to ring." Right after Makoto said that, the bell rang, and Konno went to her locker and packed her things.'What do I do? She grabbed my hand, told me she liked my smile.....oh god.' Konno couldn't believe it. She blushed deeply.

"What are you thinking about?" Makoto slammed Konno's locker. "Looks like you packed everything."

"You." Konno's entire body froze.

"Me?" Makoto grabbed Konno's hand.

"What about me?"

"You're holding my hand." Konno replied.

"And?" "Well..." "Well?" "I kind of..." "Kind of what?" "Like it."

Makoto chuckled. Konno stared at her blankly. 'What's so funny.'

"Oh Konno, do you know how long I've liked you?" Makoto finally asked. They were now walking home.

"How long?" Konno was curious to know, but Ai and Risa walked up to them.

"Hey you two!" Risa waved.

"Hey." Makoto and Konno said with a monotone.

"What's up with you guys?" Ai sounded a little concerned, but got over it.

"Anyway, do you two want to go eat with us?"

"We're just wondering because it can be like a double date!" Risa blurted out.

"But I haven't even told her that I love her yet!" Konno blurted.

"Konno..." Makoto looked at Konno, whose face was now crimson. "You love me?"

"Yes." Konno nodded.

"USO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Risa shouted, very shocked.

"So, are you coming with us or not?" Ai asked, not suprised by this. Konno could tell.

"Are we coming? Of course we are!" Makoto kissed Konno on the cheek, which made the both of them blush. Ai and Risa laughed.

"Awww, you guys are so adorable together."

"Thanks." Konno and Makoto said at the same time.

"MaKonno." Ai whispered loudly for Konno & Makoto to hear.

"Shut up!" The two said at the same and the four girls went to find a resturant.

No comments: