Monday, April 6, 2009

Untitled (Momusu Fanfic: Chapter Two)

Risa wasn’t crying or shaking anymore. She actually felt comfortable.

“I keep trying to remember you Risa,” Ai said while unlocking the door. “But I just don’t.”

Risa was a little disappointed, but she walked inside the house and stopped.

“You live here?” Risa asked, taking a big gulp.

“Yes,” Ai replied. “I’m going to get some towels.”

Risa didn’t say anything as she went to the living room, peeking inside. It was nicely decorated, you could definitely relax in there.

“Here you go,” Ai handed Risa the towels. “Just dry off in the bathroom.”

Thank you.” Risa blushed, going to the bathroom that was just down the hall. “She seems nice.” Risa murmured to herself as she dried off her hair. She looked down and realized that her clothes were soaking wet too. She stepped outside of the bathroom.

“Ai-chan,” Risa called.

“Oh, you’re done?” Ai came downstairs with some clothes. “Here, put these on.”

“These?” Risa asked. She didn’t know that Ai would care so much about her. “Thank you.” Risa hugged her without thinking.

“Oh great, now I’m soaked too.” Ai ran back upstairs to change her clothes. Risa giggled. She liked Ai, so straightforward and caring.

A few minutes later, Risa put on Ai’s clothes-which were a little bigger, but Risa can handle that-and wait for her in the living room as she sat down on the couch.

Ai went to the living room and sat down on the couch as well. ‘She is so pretty.’ Risa thought.

“Come here Risa,” Ai pulled Risa close as Risa scooted over to Ai. “I think I remember you now.”

“Eh? You do?” Risa looked up, her cheeks turning a little pink.

Ai nodded. “You’re the girl that has to wait for me tomorrow right?”

“Right.” Risa replied. “How did you remember me?” Risa knew that Ai was curious to know.

“I watch you,” Risa took a huge gulp. “You looked so…beautiful, and amazing.” “

You look beautiful and amazing too.” Ai laughed. Risa laughed also.

“No I don’t.” Risa shook her head. “I’m in someone’s house, I have someone else’s clothes on..”

Ai cut her off with a kiss on the cheek. “You do.”

Risa’s face was crimson.

After ten minutes of silence, Ai told Risa that she will see her tomorrow morning. Risa waved goodbye, and she ran home.

No comments: