Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Miss You (Chapter Two)

Chapter Two“Eri, where are you taking me?” Reina asked, blindfolded. “You’ll see.” Eri said in a squeaky voice, pulling Reina. Reina wanted to know what was going on with Eri because she seemed so excited. “Ready?” Eri asked. “Yep.” Reina replied, squeezing Eri’s hand. “Ta-da!” There was a dinner for the two of them with sushi rolls and chopsticks. “Eri, I love you!” Reina kissed Eri. “I love you too Reina.” Eri kissed her back. ‘My first love’. Eri thought.

“Yossie, I’m home.” Rika burst open the door and locked it. “I’m so glad you’re here,” Yossie walked up to Rika. “So, how was your day-“Shhh…” Rika put her finger on Yossie’s lips. Yossie was silent. “You look so cute when you’re silent.” She said. ‘Oh.crap.’ Yossie thought. “I love you Yossie.” Rika said. “I love you too.” Yossie replied. ‘Why do I feel so guilty?’ Yossie thought.

Flashback: 2 years ago

Yossie saw Makoto looking over a script. “Guess what I got you?” Yossie asked Makoto, hiding a little box behind her back. “What?” Makoto asked, looking up. “This.” Yossie gave the little black box to Makoto. She opened it. “A ring?” Makoto replied, shocked. “Yep.” Yossie smiled. “Thank you,” Makoto kissed Yossie. “This made my day.” “Put it on!” Yossie sat next to Makoto. Makoto put it on. “I love it!” “I love you.” Yossie kissed Makoto. Makoto smiled.

No comments: