Thursday, April 9, 2009

Untitled (Momusu Fanfic: Chapter Eight)

Ah, it's still wet." JunJun murmured to herself, wet grass getting on her boots. The tall Chinese girl shrugged her shoulders and kept walking. She was too busy studying her Japanese.

"I need some coffee." JunJun said to herself, closing the Japanese dictionary.

"Then I can come with you." A short Chinese girl spoke, opening the door.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" JunJun's head titled to the side. She looked puzzled.

"No, silly." The girl spoke in Japanese. JunJun knew what was going on.

"Okay." JunJun entered the cafe, still puzzled. All she wanted was coffee, and she encounters a weird girl.

"My name is LinLin." The girl shook JunJun's hand.

"JunJun," JunJun replied. "But my real name is Li Chun."

"You're the taller exchange student!" LinLin pointed.

"My real name is Qian Lin. People at school say you're tall."

"That's true." JunJun blushed a little. That girl was embarrasing the crap out of her.

"Um...did you have too much...sugar or something?" JunJun asked bravely.

"No," LinLin replied. "I just need coffee, something to...keep me up, you know?"

"Why?" The taller Chinese girl was a little curious.

"Don't you know that the exchange students are throwing a party tonight?" The younger girl's eyes were sparkling. JunJun had no idea why she was enjoying her conversation with LinLin.

"It's Friday already?" JunJun was a little shocked.

"Yep." LinLin replied, nodding.

"Oh man, I didn't even pick out an outfit!" JunJun banged her head on the table. She rubbed her head.

"Li Chun! Are you okay?" LinLin asked her in Chinese.

"Hai." JunJun replied in Japanese. "Clumsy Li Chun." LinLin started laughing. JunJun blushed.

"Funny Qian Lin." JunJun chuckled.

"Do you mind if you will come to the party with me JunJun? As friends?" JunJun could tell LinLin blurted that out.

"Uh...yeah sure." JunJun replied, nodding.

"Okay, good." LinLin got up from her seat and left.

'There's something suspicious about that girl.' JunJun thought. A few minutes later, JunJun left the cafe. And then she realized.

She didn't get her coffee.

No comments: