Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Miss You (Chapter Eleven)

“You do?” Risa asked, a little shocked. Maki nodded. “I know you love her.” She took a sip of her coffee. Risa nodded in agreement. “So, that’s why we shouldn’t see each other anymore.” Risa finished. The two shook hands, and Risa left the café. “Ai-chan, I’m home.” Risa called. Ai was watching the movie that Risa was watching earlier. “Hey, that didn’t take too long.” Ai laughed. “So, what were you doing while I was gone?” Risa sat next to Ai. “Watching your movie,” Ai replied. “It’s sad.” “I know,” Risa sat next to Ai. “I’ve seen it 3 times already.” “What did you talk with Maki about?” Ai asked, a little suspicious. “Nothing really. She’s…moving somewhere.” Risa lied. “Oh really? Where?” Ai asked, turning off the DVD player. “She didn’t tell me.” Risa lied again. “Oh, okay.” Ai turned the DVD player back on, which showed where she left off in the movie. Risa took off her jacket. “So, where are we?” Risa lay her head on Ai’s lap. “I thought you watched the movie.” Ai laughed. “I did,” Risa laughed. “I just wanted to see your expression.”

“Welcome,” JunJun greeted the two girls. “Come in.” Aika’s cheeks went back to her usual color. The two girls walked in. “We just want to say one thing.” the girl with the curly light brown locks said. Aika nodded. “What is it?” “The boxes annoy us.” the girl with the pigtails said in a cold voice. “Oh, I’m sorry about that.” JunJun bowed. “It’s okay. My name is Kamei Eri, and this is Tanaka Reina.” Eri introduced themselves. “Nice to meet you.” JunJun said. “My name is Mitsui Aika, and this is JunJun.” Aika was beside JunJun, who put her arm around her. Aika’s face turned red. “I guess we will leave you two alone.” Reina grabbed Eri’s hand and the two left the apartment to go next door. ‘This is weird…’ Aika thought.

“Mako-chan…I don’t think we should be doing this.” Yossie stroked Makoto’s hair as they kissed. “Why not?” Makoto stopped kissing Yossie. “Because, I feel like I’m cheating on Rika.” Yossie sat down in a chair. “Oh yeah, you’re still with her.” Makoto looked a little upset. “Yeah, and she told me I couldn’t do anything bad with you.” Yossie shook her head. “She won’t know.” Makoto walked over to Yossie, putting her finger on her lips. “It’s going to be our little secret.”

No comments: