Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Miss You (Chapter Three)

Chapter Three“Do you know how gorgeous you look, Risa?” Ai put her arms around Risa’s waist. “Very gorgeous, just like you.” Risa replied, kissing Ai. The two lie in the bed together, cuddling. “You know, Ai…” “What?” Ai asked, looking into Risa’s eyes. “You look so beautiful right now.”Risa kissed Ai again. Ai giggled, and the rest…was the rest.

“I’m leaving Eri.” Reina called from the hallway. Eri was already dressed and she was reading a novel. “Okay.” Eri called back, marking where she left off, put the book down, and she walked to the door, unlocking it. “5…4…3…2…1.” Eri counted. “Goodbye Eri! Love you!” Reina kissed her on the lips and she left. Eri locked the door. ‘Reina, you turn me on when you say that’. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

“Uh…Yossie?” Rika asked, waving a banana in front of Yossie’s face. “…Oh, yes Rika?” “You’ve been acting weird lately.” Rika looked at Yossie with concern. “Don’t say that.” Yossie kissed Rika on the lips. ‘I love Rika, but I still have feelings for Makoto.’ Yossie thought. “Yossie, you’re my everything…” ‘Where did I hear this before? Oh…’ Yossie thought.

Flashback: 3 years ago

Yossie stared at Makoto, who was talking with some newcomers in Morning Musume. She was laughing and she looked like she was having fun. “How am I going to tell her I love her?” Yossie asked herself. ‘I’m just going to wait until they’re gone.’ Yossie nodded. “Goodbye Mako-chan.” said the last girl as she left. “Bye Bye.” Makoto waved. “Okay, you can come out now Yossie.” Makoto called, her echo ringing. Yossie came to Makoto. “Um…Mako-chan…I want to say that-“ Yossie was interrupted by a kiss from Makoto. “Yossie,” Makoto whispered in Yossie’s ear. “You're my everything."

No comments: