Thursday, April 9, 2009

Untitled (Momusu Fanfic: Chapter Nine)

LinLin stepped out of the taxi as she reached ShenShen's apartment.

'She's the student from Taiwan, ne?' She looked at the map. "Yep." she replied, her breath visible in the night.

"Yep what?" Arms wrapped around LinLin's waist.

"Back off!" LinLin tried to break free of the person's grasp.

"Relax, it's me, JunJun." JunJun whispered in LinLin's ear. 'Wait a minute, she looks at me crazy, and the next thing I know she's attached to me.' LinLin thought.

"You like me don't you?" LinLin whispered with a smirk, hoping to get a reply.

"Uh..yes?" JunJun replied with a tiny voice.

"Haha." LinLin laughed. 'God, I like her.' the short Chinese girl thought.

"Hi you...two?" ShenShen opened the door. "Is there something..."

"No." JunJun and LinLin said at the same time, LinLin could feel JunJun's arms unwrapping from her waist.

"It was a surprise attack." LinLin quickly came up with a lie, well, kind of.

"...Well come on in!" ShenShen walked to her apartment, room 567.

"Okay!" LinLin went back to her bubbly self. ShenShen opened the door, and it didn't look bad. Actually, it kind of seemed...nice for a party. No alcohol.

"Do you want to sit down LinLin?" JunJun pulled up a chair.

"Sure," LinLin replied, sitting down in the chair. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." JunJun blushed, looking up at the ceiling.

"Do you need me to get anything?" ShenShen asked.

"Um...two Coca Colas please." LinLin held up two fingers.

"Okay, I'll be right back." ShenShen searched in her refridgerator to find one. While ShenShen was searching, LinLin and JunJun were quiet for a while.

"You look great today, a little calm." JunJun ran a hand through LinLin's silky, brown hair.

"Thank you." LinLin could only say that. 'I need to stop.'

"Here you go." ShenShen gave the girls their sodas, and went to go talk to Youko. The girls didn't even get a chance to thank ShenShen.

"I am a little calm today, which is not like me at all." LinLin said out loud.

"I like it when you're calm, I liked it when you were hyper." JunJun laughed. "And I just met you."

"I guess you have a strong like for me." LinLin smirked, her eyes sparkling.

"Maybe...I...do." JunJun replied, her face close to LinLin's. LinLin felt her heartbeat go faster.

"I...love you JunJun. Ever since the last couple of weeks." And they kissed.

No comments: