Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Miss You (Chapter Five)

“When is Risa ever going to come back?” Ai asked out loud. Risa has been gone for 3 hours, and she never came back. She never called Ai…Ai didn’t even know what to do right now. Finally, the phone rang. “Hello?” Ai answered. “Hey Ai. Sorry I didn’t call you.” Risa replied. “It’s okay,” Ai’s voice was relaxed. “I was just worried.” “Sorry I left you,” Risa told Ai. “I had to go do something.” “What?” Ai asked. “Just something.” Risa replied, looking guilty. ‘I can’t tell you what I did to you Ai-chan’.

Eri made sushi for lunch…again. It was a huge addiction to her. Reina needed to get more groceries, so Eri decided to make her sushi. But this time it had wasabi on it. Eri hated it, but Reina loved it. ‘It’s going to be a surprise, just for the two of us’. Eri thought, smiling.

“Yossie, why aren’t you saying anything?” Makoto asked from the other line. Yossie tried thinking of something to say. “I’m just shocked you called…” Yossie replied, her hand trembling. “Guess what?” Makoto said in English. “What?” Yossie replied in English. “I’m coming to Japan.” Makoto squealed in Japanese. “Really?” Yossie was still shocked. “Well, yeah because we’re taking a break here in University, so I decided to come see you.”Makoto replied. ‘She sounds so cute when she’s perky.’ Yossie thought. “That’s cool Mako-chan!” “I can’t wait to see you!” Makoto sounded happy on the other line. “I can’t wait to see you too!” Yossie replied. “Oh, and Yossie?” “Hmmm?” “I love you.” “I love you too Mako-chan.”Yossie hung up the phone. ‘What am I going to do?’

No comments: